Call Us : 0086 773 3810555 Our Working Time : 09:00am-06:00pm (GMT+ 8 hours)
Home > FAQs > What can I do if I lose my belongings?

Q:What can I do if I lose my belongings?

Questions Category: Travel Safety

Please contact your tour guide in order he/she can help you immediately. If you lose your passport, please report to the local public security bureau (PSB office) as soon as possible. Besides, contact the embassy or consulate of your own country and apply for an exit document with the certificate issued by the local public security office. If you lose your credit card, please report the loss to the issuing bank.