FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions
FAQs of traveling to Guilin are selected and collected from thousands of guests’ inquiries. The questions covering all sides of Guilin travel are divided into Before You Go, During Your Trip and Guilin Travel Tips. And if you have any other questions, please feel free to submit them using the form in the right sidebar.
Before You Go
- Are there any ATM services in Guilin?
- Can I bargain in Guilin?
- Can I take some RMB as souvenir?
- Can I use US dollars or other foreign currencies in Guilin?
- Can I withdraw money with my credit cards?
- How can I pay you?
- Is there counterfeit money in China? If yes, how can I distinguish the real one from the fake one?
- What are the currency and the ATM system in Guilin like?
- What's the currency used in China? What's the exchange rate between your currency and US dollar?
- When I finish my tour in China, if I still have some local money, what can I do?
- Would you like to give me some tips for shopping in Guilin?
During Your Trip
Guilin Travel Tips
- How long will it take from Guilin to Yangshuo?
- If I have already seen the Li river from Guilin to Yangshuo, should I leave out Yulong River?
- Should I book a hotel right on the West Street?
- What can I do at night in Yangshuo?
- What’s the special food in Yangshuo?
- What’s the West Street like?
- Where can I rent bicycles in Yangshuo?
- Can Guilin Holiday offer any other services besides Guilin China tours/travel service?
- How can I choose a good Guilin tour company / operator?
- Is Guilinholiday a reliable Guilin travel agency?
- Is there any places to visit around Guilin city?
- What will be a join-in tour like?
- What will be a privately escorted tour in Guilin like?
- What’s Guilin Wangcheng City?
- What’s the "2 Rivers and 4 Lakes"
- Where can I buy authentic local specialties?
- Where can I eat in Guilin?
- Where can I eat rice noodle in Guilin?
- Where is the Elephant Trunk Hill?