Call Us : 0086 773 3810555 Our Working Time : 09:00am-06:00pm (GMT+ 8 hours)
Home > FAQs > How To Have My China Visa Extended?

Q:How To Have My China Visa Extended?

Questions Category: Visa

You can apply for an extension at Public Security Bureau Visa Office. And you should submit your request at a minimum of 7 days before the expiration of your visa. L-visa can normally be extended to one more month.

It is suggested not to show up at PSB office on the 2nd-to-last-day of your visa validity. If your visa has been expired more than 10 days, they will charge you a fine.

As a travel specialist in Guilin, Guilin Holiday can offer visa extension assistance service for the clients who travel with us.